Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Back from translation...

Finally...the papers are back to our agency from the translators. Next step - the papers will be sent to the consulate BUT (something we did not know...) they (the agency) has to wait to send them when the consulate tells them to. Apparently the consulate is finishing papers for April and May. Once all papers for April and May are done, then they tell agencies to send the next ones. It sounds to me like they dont want new ones hanging over their head until the others are gone? What do I know! I get my information through my secretary (aka Jim) so....Of course he asked them, "Well, when will they tell you to send the papers because I know my wife will ask me that!!" Gee, does he know me or what? I am getting so frustrated with all the stops along the way. I am so tired of waiting! I know it is out of our hands and I know we have some special "angels" that are watching out for us BUT COME ON!!

No comments: