I know, I know it is not one pic BUT it is a "series"...they were taken one after another by Daddy while Mommy was trying to get Adam to laugh....Some of my favorite pics came from this day! We had brought him clothes we bought at the open market and we would put one thing on him and then have to wait a while for the next outift....the shirt he is wearing did not come with the outfit we just did not attempt to change that too! THe pics are actually backwards - they start at the bottom and move up! (I never have quite gotten Blogger's pics uploads right!)
I am happy to report we are getting some goodies to take to Almaty that will go on to the babies/kids at the Baby House!!! Thanks Kris for the socks, rattles, and binkies!!
Donna W: Email my WCS email....I will be at Fouse M, T, TH, and F am.....

No comments:
Post a Comment