Two more months and we get our birthday cake!!! What flavor do you want? I like all kinds of cake so you get to choose which we get. No Joke about it - we will celebrate our big day but only put your one candle on the cake ..... Don't want all the holes that my !!! candles would make.
I am the very proud Mom of two book loving kiddos. My two biggest loves are my family and children's books. I have been a school librarian for the 8 years and have truly found my perfect fit job in this position.
2 comments:
Two more months and we get our birthday cake!!! What flavor do you want? I like all kinds of cake so you get to choose which we get.
No Joke about it - we will celebrate our big day but only put your one candle on the cake .....
Don't want all the holes that my !!! candles would make.
Happy 10 month birthday to you....
Post a Comment