Monday, May 11, 2009

Snip...snip...





I got my first haircut as you can plainly see
Mom says I look handsome
And that she is proud of me
I sat so tall and proud in the barber chair
And they even gave to Mom 
A small lock of my hair
She says that she will keep it
To remind her of this day
Another milestone I've crossed 
In my life along the way.  
-unknown

Yup...Adam had his first haircut this afternoon!  He was sooooo good!  He wanted to hold a comb and was completely content once we gave him one!  He did not make a peep the whole time!  So gone are his long patches...I will never forget the nurse walking past us that first day and plucking his little pink and white hat off his head and underneath was his little patches of hair.....!  A few days later when the photographer came to take his picture for his paperwork/passport, he made a comment about Adam's hair being patchy...!  Watch it buddy!!  

1 comment:

Ginny said...

He is beautiful.. and still has more hair than his daddy....