


Adam LOVES his mac 'n cheese!!! And yes, we get lots of pics of him eating in his chair mainly because he can't get away from us!! Of course this pic also is an example of once again...me doing something I swore I would never do....taking my kid's shirt off to eat! Now in my defense it was NOT in public and he had just had his outfit changed not 2 hours before....BUT.... despite a scrapped up nose (from his Easton Fountains experience..) and a really runny nose....he is still happy!!! We are constantly asked if he is always this happy...well, not always BUT pretty darn close! As someone told me recently, look at his face, his happiness, his smile...and know that everything is going to be ok....thank goodness for his smile and thank goodness I get to see it everyday!
PS - the last pic....that is a plant behind his head that makes him look like one of the Little Rascals!!
PSS - notice too...all the mac 'n cheese is almost gone....but the peas are still there...yep, my kid FOR SURE!!

No comments:
Post a Comment