Monday, September 7, 2009

Predicting the future??

There is a running joke at our house...(call it 13 years of teaching and interacting with parents and expectations)that every time Adam attaches to something it is predicting his future occupation. Examples: His love for bowls and spoons - next Emeril; The need to carry my hairbrush around - headed to cosmetology school; his love of water - move over Michael Phelps, you get the idea! We are however trying to decide what this latest fascination might suggest....he literally sat in front of it for over 20 min trying to figure it out! He did the same thing yesterday....

PS ignore the messy surroundings...focus on the kid!!

1 comment:

Lori @ Five of My Own said...

Hi Beth, So glad you stumbled across our blog. We live in Stow about 15 minutes North of Akron. I couldn't tell if you were in Columbus or Stark County but it looks like we are within a couple hours of each other. I've met a few families in OH and it seems like I find more of us all the time. I think it will be important that our kiddos know other KZ adoptees.

There's a fairly active group of Kaz Mamas on FB if you are interested. Stay in touch, how many kaz,china ohio families can there be???

Adam is a doll.