Sunday, October 4, 2009

TURKEYS!!!!!!

Guess what else they had at the pumpkin patch......TURKEYS!! I loved them and wanted to become good friends...they on the other hand just wanted to play with me.....
See them? They are the white specks...

I am closing in on them...

I am almost there and they are so excited they start flapping their wings!! I think they were waving at me!!


(Note: No turkeys were hurt in the making of these pictures...)

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hello again! Adam is too cute. I did find a pic as well as a short video that shows Adam in the background. I think the date was 9-22-08. The little girl who was adopted at the same time was in there too. You can PM me at praisekid@yahoo.com . We're flying to St. Louis on Fri. to meet with the family who traveled with us. It'll be our first reunion since our girls came home Nov. 21. I can hardly believe it's been a year, yet it seems like forever. Look forward to hearing from you.
Tina