Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Email!!


After a lovely morning at the dentist....I arrived home to an email from Children at Hear. Usually the emails I get from Children at Heart are about the upcoming picnic or the raffle they are planning...I am not the one to get the information emails...until today!

Hi Jim and Beth,

We received a tentative travel date for you, for end of October! We will hear more definite news as your dossier continues through the ministries. This is not set in stone, but an estimate at this time. We will certainly let you know when to contact the travel agent for the visas, and when we receive the invitation date, along with the usual updates.

Thanks!
K

The end of OCTOBER!!! They expect me to make it until the end of October?? :) Jim says it will go faster now that we know about when we will be going...I don't believe him!

No comments: