
Yes, a new update today from so far away...and I must say I am NOT happy with the progress. Our paperwork is STILL at the first step - the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Boo! I was so hoping it would have moved on to step #2 by now - which is the Ministry of Education. They said it should be there next week. Then my next question was...how long will it be there? Ever hear the expression, "Don't shoot the messenger?" Jim should get a t-shirt with this on it...he is always the one to deliever the messeages to me and then I have questions and am mad it is not where I want it to be!...of course, there is a big difference between this wait and the wait for CD!
But we have spent the last week working on the gifts we need to take to the nannies/Baby House employees, some clothes for BK (We need to have clothes in various sizes since we will not know his size until we arrive....thank goodness for Marshalls and TJ Maxx!), buying medicines to take with us, and gathering things for our "box" of supplies to go. I decided it was better to do it now - once school starts things will be busy. It really does help - makes me feel like I am "doing something" as we wait for the call to go!....I just wish it would go faster!

No comments:
Post a Comment