another thing I spent lots of time studying today! It was a very educational day!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
ok, i'm finally caught up reading your blog. (in my defense, the music is "killer" & many times i had to sign out cuz i couldn't see through my tears.) WOW what a beautiful baby! Julieann says "CONGRATS!" & she stole the pic of you holding your son(awww, that sounds so awesome). I ran into Bob @ Annehurst last week and we stood in the parking lot talking about you...all good stuff i promise! We are so happy for you!
I am the very proud Mom of two book loving kiddos. My two biggest loves are my family and children's books. I have been a school librarian for the 8 years and have truly found my perfect fit job in this position.
1 comment:
ok, i'm finally caught up reading your blog. (in my defense, the music is "killer" & many times i had to sign out cuz i couldn't see through my tears.) WOW what a beautiful baby! Julieann says "CONGRATS!" & she stole the pic of you holding your son(awww, that sounds so awesome). I ran into Bob @ Annehurst last week and we stood in the parking lot talking about you...all good stuff i promise! We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment