Monday, January 19, 2009

Busy Boy....

The last few days have been pretty busy for me! On Saturday I went to the mall with Mom and Dad to meet a family waiting for their trip to Kazakhstan! (Hey! I have been there!! Though I did not get much time to talk!!) Mom and Dad showed them lots of pictures on the laptop and I was super good in the high chair!! Then on Sunday Dad's friend Jonathon and his wife Beth (but not my mommy Beth) and their 2 kids came over to meet me! They brought dinner and I had my first meatball! It was VERY good!! Mom was kind of nervous about me choking on it BUT I am too smart for that! Apparently the fun all started AFTER I went to bed....the football game that Dad was watching came out the RIGHT way....and Mommy says, "Ohhh 2 more weeks of football!" If anyone has some tix to give my daddy I think he would be very happy....he has a place to stay....

This AM we had to get up early (not that I mind bc I get up early anyways!) and drove to Cleveland to see the Dr. again! She took one look at me and said, "WHAT have you been feeding this kid!?!?" Yup! I am no longer the tiny 20 pound 8 ounce baby I was the end of December....I am now tipping the scales at 23 pounds 10 ounces!! She reviewed some of my test results, checked my ears (No infection this time...DARN bc I really like that medicine she gave me last time!), throat and belly. All good! She wanted me to crawl around for her to see how I was moving....PLEASE give me a challenge, Lady! So I performed some of my best crawling and pull up moves! She was impressed. She said there is no reason for me to have any gross motor skills testing because I am beyond what she would expect at this point! Yeah for me! What can I say...I am a mover and a shaker....just wait until I walk Mom and Dad!! She said I am doing a good job of "talking"! They talked about some other foods to try with me and about my sleeping issues. I still have trouble sleeping and wake up during my naps NOT real happy. Mommy gets very worried when I do this....she is not sure if it is nightmares or me waking up confused where I am....but the Dr. reassured her that is ME testing them...to make sure they are still there! AND...this is were the fun ENDED! That same lady with the really sharp pens came in and POKED MY CUTE LITTLE THIGHS!!! Geez I don't like her doing that!! She said she was sorry again BUT.....maybe she needs to pick on someone her own size!!

After we left the Cleveland Clinic we went to Brunswick to meet Conner!! (He brought his mom and dad with him too...though I was more interested in watching Conner!) Conner is about 7 months older than me and he had alot more FUN things to eat than ME! By this time I was tired and cranky because I did not have a real good nap this am.....so we headed home!

There are a couple of pics....Mom has to do that bc I don't know how!

Hope everyone had a good Monday! I was tuckered out and went to bed early.....

AJAM

No comments: