Well guess who got mail today?!?!?! ME!! I got a BIG envelope from.....the U.S. Department of Homeland Security: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services!! Any guesses what it was...???? MY OFFICIAL CERTIFICATE OF CITIZENSHIP!! Yup! I have the paperwork that proves that on Dec. 14th, 2008 I became a U.S. Citizen! It even has my picture on it! (It is not my best picture but Mommy says I am still so darn cute in it!) BUT it gets better....HOW? I know, I know!! I got a letter from PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH congratulating me on becoming a U.S. Citizen! It is even signed by him! I think that is awfully nice of him to sign the letter for me! I know he is busy moving and all...
Next step....I get to apply for a social security number! The fun just never stops!!
Hope everyone is doing well and keeping warm...well, except you people in Florida! 50 degrees is NOT cold!! I can't wait for the temp to go into the double digits and I can leave this HOUSE....I like it and all but I have not left the house since Monday!! I am about ready to sign up for a membership at the gym so I can at least go there with Mommy! It might also help with the old belly I am growing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Adam, Congratulations!!! WE need more good citizens like you!!! I know how you feel about being stuck in the house, but you will get out soon!! Congrats again!! What is your fav cookie by the way?
Post a Comment