Last weekend was a pretty BIG weekend for Mr. Adam...and we are still recovering!! Saturday was Bean Fest 2009 -- AKA Adam's cousin's (Beanie) 2nd birthday party!! Hard to believe she is ready for the BIG 2! It was quite fun: good food, lots of laughs, fun family time, and a competitive game of pin the tail on Snoopy!! (which by the way I WON!!)
As many of you are aware Sunday was Adam's Baptism. He did pretty well considering he was off his nap schedule and I know he wanted to crawl not sit still! There was one point during the pouring of water that he tried to turn around to see where the water was going and also his infamous undecidedness as to which parent he wanted to hold him BUT.....for all that was going on he did well. After mass we were able to come back to some lunch that Nana helped big time with....! Goodness knows I could not handle that on my own! It would have been pizzas for everyone if I was left on my own! Of course we had DELICIOUS cake...made by the same place that made our wedding cake on July 1, 2000! I am happy to report that I actually got to eat a WHOLE piece, unlike our wedding day where my piece disappeared! (I have also had a piece...or 10 since...) Adam received some great gifts including a chair/rocking horse/desk from the same place as his bedroom furniture (thank you AJ and the Florida/NYC crew!!), a Kazakhstan puzzle, a new stuff animal - a lamb named "Abbey" AND some donations to his BRAND NEW SAVINGS ACCOUNT (gonna need to feed that often to pay for that top notch Ivy League school :) Oh....and a little something from his Godparents....which I will explain in another post when I can show the pics...words won't fully explain!
And then Adam got to spend Monday and Tuesday cutting school and hanging with Nana and Grandpa at home!.....yup, he had an ear infection! We are on the mend now...thank goodness!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment