Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Booo...

Well....we are home! And although the washer has been going non-stop since we got here, it is not nearly as exciting as it was at the hotel!! One thing I forgot to mention...see the laundry room was off the lobby of the hotel and EVERY TIME we walked past the laundry room I checked to see if the washer was going because I loved watching it go around and around through the window in the door!! One of the managers even got to the point where he would turn it on for me when he saw me get off the elevator down the hall....!!

So this am we got up and ate breakfast, packed the car, and headed to the African Wildlife Safari!! It was like a drive through zoo!! Yikes! I was really not so sure about it....I finally told Mommy to come sit in the backseat with me because I was afraid she would start crying and as to not make her feel bad...I started crying BIG tears!! Anyways - we saw zebras, giraffes, buffalo, alpacas, deer of all sizes....they came right up to the car! Mommy decided she was glad her car is not NEW!!

After that we stopped at the Cheese Haven....I am not sure what was up with this stop...my parents thought it was hilarious and we had to get pics taken there!! We did get some cheese to bring home...and I got some free samples so whatever!

We stopped at Bob Evans for lunch - and I made some friends in the restaurant!! What can I say...people like me! They thought my animal noise making ability was most excellent!!

So there you have it...there are more pics but to be honest...trying to keep the two parents undercontrol for the last 4 days has not been easy so I am headed to bed....

From the comforts of my own home,
AJAM

No comments: