Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday evening..

AJAM again! So Monday evening we woke up from our naps (or rather Daddy and I woke up from our nap...Mama did not nap!) to discover it was RAINING!! Bummer!! It cleared for a short time so we all got ready to head to the boat to go to PIB BUT....when we got outside we realized...the sky we could NOT see from our hotel room...well it was VERY DARK!! So what did we do??? We went to the mall! Huh? Yeah! My mommy had seen quite a few signs on the road that said the Sandusky Mall had a "play place" and she decided I needed to RUN. We went there for a short time. It was fun...not sure it was worthy of that many signs BUT I got some of my energy out!

After my exercise we headed to Lakeside to a pizza place my dad had heard about. Well, the pizza was good....even though they messed up our order...and we ended up with EXTRA pizza...I was up for the challenge though and did my part to eat that PIZZA! Afterwards we went for a walk and met a family from Worthington. The daddy came up to Mommy and asked if I was from Korea. ME? No, Kazakhstan!! Their son was born in Cambodia and their daughter was born in China. I decided at this point I needed a little run so mommy got to chase me down the dock and daddy stayed and talked a while. We really enjoyed Lakeside and Mommy said next time, we are going to try to stay there. I think Mommy would stay there NOW if she could.....

This AM we woke up to cloudy skies...boo! After breakfast we went to play on the playground BUT I found something MUCH MORE EXCITING.....ROCKS!! Seriously - you should check these things out! They are awesome! I must have picked up 1000 of them! Mommy and Daddy were pretty excited too....I could just tell by the way they would say, "Wow! A rock!!" Every time I picked one up to show them.

Since it looked like rain we decided to go to Walmart to get a few things....hoping it would clear up. When we left Walmart we decided to check out the Marblehead lighthouse. You are never going to believe this BUT I actually found MORE rocks there...!!

By the time we got home it was lunch time and nap time. We got up from our naps and got ready to go to Put In Bay but we decided it was too hot and sunny to go so we changed in our swim suits and went to the pool!! We stayed about an hour then got dressed to head to PIB. We went on a FAST boat....and I HAD to see everything.

At PIB we ate dinner and walked around a little. I got a little choo-choo (or train) which kept me busy part of the time. We played on the playground and got back on the boat to come home! I was BEAT! I fell asleep in the car......

What a FULL day!! Yikes!! Not sure what tomorrow will bring...I heard there might be change in plans as Mommy has a "situation" to check in on at school.....boo!! She is NOT ready to go back to work.....but that is a story for another day! Better hit the pack'n play so I am well rested for tomorrow's adventure!!

From the Shores of Lake Erie,
AJAM

No comments: