Thursday, September 18, 2008

28 Days!!

We are under 30 days until we are leaving on a "jet plane".....We are still waiting on actual plane reservations. (I want times and seat assignments, people!!) Our paperwork for the visas arrived in NYC yesterday. I asked the Paperwork Department Head (aka Jim) today about when we would get actual plane reservations...and the response was, "They will contact us...when they want paid." He took some papers to be certified today BUT Delaware County apparently shuts down completely for the Brown Jug so he will have to try again tomorrow. Those then need to be state certified (or is it notarized? I don't remember!!) This paperwork is just "updates" - nothing new. I started going through the pile of "stuff" the other day - making piles of what we might really need and what we can do without. This weekend Nana and I will be going through the clothes that we bought this summer and the clothes Cousin Bean is letting her little cousin borrow. (Thanks Beans! She is so easy to get along with :) I had told her about Baby Kaz in March and she NEVER told anyone!!)

"Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air."
John Quincy Adams

No comments: