Sunday, September 21, 2008

A "blank" slate...



When I arrived home today from work I decided to start moving things out of the soon-to-be home of BK....I know my husband was probably ready to send me back to work because I decided to do this right in the middle of the Steeler football game BUT...that is why we have TIVO. So....a few hours later I am please to say the room is CLEANED out, things off the wall (well except one Ohio State pennant...never too early to start!) and the closet already has some of his "stuff". The valence on the window is not the one that will be used in his room - but the fabric on top of the valence is...a little sneak peek at Nana's newest project! I am so happy to have accomplished this project because we had not planned to do it until after trip #1. Next step is to fill the nail holes and make a final decision on the paint. (The design team of Nana, Aunt Jill, and Grandma Diane have met to cast their ballots so we just need to make the final decision!)

No comments: