And now...6 months later and many miles away from where we started!!
2 comments:
Nana
said...
How wonderful that these 2 very special babies have been able to be together again so many miles from where the first months of their lives were spent.
Beth and Jim , I do not know what to say except that the pics brought tears to my eyes. EvaLynn and Adam have to be two of the luckiest babies in the world...Love to you all Aunt Ginny
I am the very proud Mom of two book loving kiddos. My two biggest loves are my family and children's books. I have been a school librarian for the 8 years and have truly found my perfect fit job in this position.
2 comments:
How wonderful that these 2 very special babies have been able to be together again so many miles from where the first months of their lives were spent.
Beth and Jim , I do not know what to say except that the pics brought tears to my eyes. EvaLynn and Adam have to be two of the luckiest babies in the world...Love to you all
Aunt Ginny
Post a Comment