And...when you consider the time change....it is evening over there so we will already have him!...and it can not come soon enough!
Yesterday was my shower at Fouse...it was awesome thanks to some very careful planning by some very special friends and colleagues. They had quite the spread of goodies, some adorable centerpieces...and of course...GOOD CAKE!! Adam got some GREAT gifts...some outfits (including an OSU outfit to try to equalize the Steeler stuff!!), bath supplies, blankets, sheets, teething rings, a shape sorter, a music CD, a coat that you have to see to believe...it is too funny, AND some gift cards....some of which are being used this afternoon to buy Adam a car seat!! yeah!!! As for mommy....she is so happy to be able to replace her "waiting for you bracelet" with her "Adam Alibek" bracelet! Susan....you are going to need to do one for China Doll some day too....It was a great time and I so appreciate the planning and thought that went into the afternoon! I am very lucky to have been "taken in" by the wonderful people at Fouse...I have only been there a year and half but they have been so supportive and interested in Adam and the journey to bring him home....Adam has quite the fan club in that school and they are counting the days till they can get their hands on him!
Tonight we have a very special delivery coming....I can not wait....!!!!

1 comment:
maybe a furniture delivery?
Post a Comment