Hello again! I don't quite no where to begin as it has been a busy few days here at the homestead. Friday my parents decided it was time to start the "leave in the crib and HOPE he cries himself to sleep" method. I must say it has had mixed results...I know which one of the two is more likely to come pick me up because she can't stand to hear me cry!...softie....I don't like my afternoon nap at all but last night I slept from 7:30 PM until 5:00 AM this morning...When mom got me up this AM she said I did really GOOD!
Saturday I had a few guests...Beanie, her parents, and Grandma Diane, came over to play. I had not had an afternoon nap because I was hysterical for over an hour, so I was not quite myself but I still had fun.
Today I watched my first Steeler game at home. Dad scared me at one point because he yelled when the Steelers scored a touchdown....freaked me out!! I started crying but he was able to settle me down before mom made it downstairs or he would have been in BIG trouble.
Tomorrow is my big trip to Cleveland to the dr. I am not sure what all I will have to do but I am not so sure I am going to enjoy this trip! Mom is packing me a bag so I have extra clothes, toys, diapers, food, etc. I think this tired her out because she fell asleep on my bedroom floor tonight when dad was giving me my bottle. I think I woke her up an hour later because I woke up and started crying.
I was pretty excited today to try a new food...macaroni and cheese. Mom has this fear of me choking...the bites were so small I could barely taste them!
Well - best crawl back to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment