Hello to all of my fans!! Crawled in here from my crib to wish everyone a very happy 2009! Mom would not be happy to find me in here again....Dad is working his extra job tonight and she had to put me down not once but twice since he has been gone. I am still not a fan of afternoon napping BUT I let her think she had figured it out this afternoon...I went to sleep with only about 2 minutes of crying...and 30 min later I was up and ready to go again!! She let me cry for a VERY LONG time....I have endurance though and kept it up for close to an hour. I have not decided how long I will pretend to be sleeping this time.... :)
Not much new to report....the last few days have been pretty calm...I went to the outlet mall yesterday! I was so excited that I woke up at 5:30 AM. Apparently Dad drew the short straw on that one because he was up with me for the long haul! I did sleep in the car on the way there and after we got there Dad sat in the car with me because they did not want to wake me up. After I finally woke up I rode in the stroller...with my doggy hat on! I can't tell you how many people commented on my hat and how cute I was in it! (Well...DUH!!!) I started to get a little annoyed with the stroller after a while - think about it...all I could see was everyone's knees down...so I got to ride in the Baby Bjorn the rest of the trip. I fell asleep in it at the very end....uh oh! BUT since I had to entertain Mom the whole way home I did not sleep in the car!!!
Last night Auntie Fe Fe came over to meet me....she is one silly girl!! Mom had warned me that she is a hoot BUT....She said she is going to babysit me sometime! I bet she will let me stay up after my bedtime!!
Well I am getting pretty tired (I wonder if it has anything to do with not napping....) so I better crawl off to bed....
Best wishes to everyone for a happy and healthy 2009!
Adam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment