I have read the blog every day and have fallen deeply in love with that baby...as well as having a newfound ultimate respect for you as you share your journey.. My love and prayers are with you as you bring home your son. Know that my prayers will continue for you and for your little china doll.. I am here if you need me. Love Aunt Ginny
I am the very proud Mom of two book loving kiddos. My two biggest loves are my family and children's books. I have been a school librarian for the 8 years and have truly found my perfect fit job in this position.
1 comment:
I have read the blog every day and have fallen deeply in love with that baby...as well as having a newfound ultimate respect for you as you share your journey.. My love and prayers are with you as you bring home your son. Know that my prayers will continue for you and for your little china doll.. I am here if you need me.
Love Aunt Ginny
Post a Comment