Saturday, December 6, 2008

4 days...

I am not sure if I posted this pic before BUT it is a favorite of mine! I was thinking this am while I was forcing myself to workout....because of the time difference it is Saturday night in Kaz. Which means he only has 3 more full days in his first home...he has not a clue what is going to happen the morning of that 4th day. He will wake up like he has for the last 8 months thinking it is another day but he will be quickly wisked away in a car (which he has only been in one other time in his life) and taken to an airport, carried on a plane, and taken to a place he has never seen. He will no longer be surrounded by the other babies he has lived with - and for the first time in his life HE will be the minority as there will be more adults rather than babies! I am glad that the other 2 babies he is traveling with are from his room #3. See you soon AJAM! (No, that is not a typo...just his initials!)

4 comments:

Ginny said...

Beth You have the best songs on this blog.. Now I am crying regularly..
Have a safe journey...HAve the time of your life

asneddon said...

Hey Beth (and Jim...)
Don't know if I'll be able to reach you before you take off, so just incase, Tommy and I wanted to send our best and wish you a safe trip and speedy return. We are so thrilled for you both, and so happy that Adam has been blessed with such a loving family. I really don't know who is luckier - you guys, or him. We can't wait to continue hearing all of the stories that your adventures with him will bring. Take care - safe home. ~Alicia and Tommy

Mike Pierson said...

Ajam - sounds like a nickname!

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled for you..hope you have safe and wonderful travels!