Thursday, December 11, 2008
One more thing...
You may notice from the pictures that he has a rash on his cheek. I know rashes are not uncommon BUT seeing as how I come from a long line of worriers....any ideas? We thought it was my sweater yesterday but I am not wearing that and it is still there. Also wondered about our fabric softner/detergent BUT we had used the same in Karaganda.....Someone said if it was the formula that was causing the problem he would not keep it down.... I doubt it is the apples. Any ideas? There is no Dr. to go to here and not sure about meds/lotions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Could it be from the cold weather? Working on a playground I notice the little ones get chapped cheeks in the winter, especially the runny nose/slobbery ones. No i'm not calling Adam snotty or slobbery. He is beautiful!
We always have to use Cetaphil body wash and lotion (no scent) along with no scent detergent as both my son and I break out with scents, might be worth a try!
Post a Comment