
Only 2 weeks until TAKE OFF!!! We need to work on some organizing of the "stuff" this weekend - need to divide into the different suitcases so we don't end up with all my clothes in one suitcase or all BK's clothes in one...and if that one does not make it...!! I guess that would be like, "Don't put all your socks in one suitcase!" ha ha! Get it? I really missed my calling!!
This weekend we will be working on getting this more organized (this may be news to my dear husband). I will be "retiring" from my lifetime job after Sunday! At least for a time...I decided I need a little more time to get final prep made and take care of a few things before we leave. (Look out Beans!! Aunt Beth needs her fill of Beans before she leaves!!) I have also had a crash course in "baby gear" the last few weeks. Thanks to Aunt Jill and my "twin" Anne in Boston, I think we have some basics taken care of! (Sidenote: Funniest Home Videos missed a great "segment" last weekend as Jim and I attempted to open/close a stroller...I was so frustrated I was ready to just get a back pack and put BK in it!)
And a special Happy Anniversary today to Baby Kaz's (and Cora Bean's) Nana and Grandpa!! I could say many things but will just leave it with...
My parents didn't tell me how to live; they lived, and let me watch them do it.
-Anonymous

No comments:
Post a Comment