BK - Baby Kaz. We needed something to refer to him during the wait. No, we don't call him that when we are with him (instead his father has come up with all sorts of other nicknames for him - like Double A - which will be NIPPED in the bud but....) I continue to refer to him as BK or A here just because I am who I am and don't want to run the risk....you get the idea!!! At the Baby House we usually call him by his two A names together as the nannies call him by his Russian/Kaz name and we don't want him to be too confused!!
A - When we came to Kaz we had 2 names. Every time I heard a new name I would ask Jim about it....which he always shot down. He was really set on the two we had picked out. When we saw him last Monday we knew the other name just did not fit him. It is also nice that his Russian/Kaz name starts with the same letter.
J - Gee, I wonder. Maybe we just like that name. Ha ha!! It has nothing to do with the fact that BK/A's dad and both grandfather's (my dad and Jim's dad) have the same first name :) (Also two of his uncle's middle names are J....ahh!! It is everywhere!!)
A - his Russian/Kaz. name
Other things: Ginny - we got the pics but could only see the first one. Dial up just don't support that high technology of the slide show (it is sad being back in the late 90s!)....but at least we saw that picture and appreciate you sending it. Also - he would happily wear a Lockhaven or Pitt sweatshirt but you can keep your Penn State sweatshirt....he only wears ONE Big Ten team apparel (it is in our paperwork :)
Also - Sorry about the large print on the last post. We have gone to typing the post in word and cut and pasting so we are not spending $$ to type online....I could not read it so I increased the font and forgot to "undo" the increase.....and then once it was in Blogger I could not figure out how to do it! Sorry!
It is 7:51 AM here...9:50 PM where you are....think I am going to wake snoring beauty to go for a walk....we don't go to the Baby House until 2 PM today....ahh....Hard to believe it has already been a complete week since we met BK! I can't wait to go see him today....Pics can only take you so far :) Have a good Monday!
PS We may try to get on dial up this am and send out a few videos we have made....

No comments:
Post a Comment