Also our lifeline to the English world has been cut off....the volume on our BBC channel is not working....(MTV is though...oh yeah...sense the sarcasm there) How will we be able to keep up with all the depressing economic news? Or the election.....someone just send an email when it is over so we know who the President is...
Bridgett - the email made me laugh! I like the one about the 13 year old!
Beans - glad to see your parents are still giving you baths!!
UR - Yeah...the brainwashing has begun already.....if I could get the stinkin' pics up you would be able to see that!!
Kristen - Thanks for the email.....getting ready for your trip?
K and DEG - He has seen your pics and can't wait to play!!
AJ - Funny....I stare alot at pics too! We will try some U2 today....Beautiful Day?
GO BUCKEYES!!!! Someone send me a score!!

1 comment:
brainwashing??? I don't think so, he is just going to get along so much better if he justs "fits in" on this one. When is the first trip to the Steelers bar?
Post a Comment