
This afternoon after school I had an opportunity to visit a local establishment with some colleagues from Fouse (my main school). It was a very nice time AND a welcomed break from packing. Thanks Ms. H and Mrs. P for organizing everything! I am so grateful to have such a wonderful group of people to work with...although I have only been there a year and two months, many of these individuals have provided me with such support, care, and yes, some have had to dry some tears! It is pretty amazing to be sitting at a table of people you have only known a year and hear them say, "I just can't wait to find out how old he is!" or "When are we going to get to see pictures?"...and to know they genuinely care. I have already told them, I expect LOTS of assignments for the 3-6 weeks between trips...to keep my mind off waiting!!! Thanks so much for the flashdrive for all our many pictures we will take and the baby memory book...by this time next week I can actually start writing in it!

No comments:
Post a Comment