Heather R. - we got your email! Thanks for the info :) Can't wait to see pics!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
YEAH!!!
Crisis has been solved!!! We have a new camera! Last night when we were trying to upload the pics from the priceless photos from day the camera met with an unfortunate disaster. LUCKILY we were able to upload all the pictures (which I looked at quite a few times over night). This am we asked the interpreter and she pointed out a building that was an electronic store. Well, we went to the wrong blue and silver building. Instead we ended up at an auto parts store. We then went to another blue and silver building and yipee it was an electronic store. The other 2 families bought pots for boiling water and I bought a hairdryer (there is one in the hotel room but you have to hold the red button the entire time and my thumb was getting a workout....27 days of that was not going to fly!!) So anyways- we got a camera. What are the chances of an electronic store within a 1/2 mi of the hotel! I guess that is a sign that we need to take more pics :) He loves the camera and reaches for it every time it is around (I know, I know most kids like cameras but let me have my moment!!) It was slightly amusing since all we know how to say is THANK YOU. I am just so thankful that we found a camera. We are still not sure when we are technically allowed to post pics so it is not just us being selfish :) We will post as soon as we have been given the ok!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi guys, glad that everything is going well! Also glad to hear you are adventuring out (in the park behind the hotel). Kind of neat isn't it. By the end of the month you will be amazed at all the sites you find not far from your hotel. Just an FYI, when we were there in June, we didn't have any restrictions as to when we could post pics of our new little one (maybe it has changed). Hope to see pics soon. Kim McCall
Post a Comment