
How did we spend our last Saturday in the US??.....going to Meijers! I think Jim could sense I was starting to get a little overwhelmed with the list of things to do and I really needed to get out of the house since we had been home all day cleaning for the China social worker. So we headed to Meijers! I know some of your are probably thinking, "Don't they have grocery stores over there?" Well, yes, they do but #1 how do you shop when you can't read labels because they are in another language and....#2. have you ever eaten a meal with me? I am not exactly what you would call the most adventurous eater (Gee, I know this is shock to my mother...) We have been told there is breakfast at the hotel which is pretty good. (Side note: Mark told us about this a few weeks ago...but he said you might get sick of eating the same thing every AM for breakfast. Jim just shook his head...I have eaten the same breakfast for the last 5 years) We are hoping to find this bakery that we have heard about so we can make peanut butter sandwiches for lunch. And supposedly the hotel prepares all kinds of soups for dinner....He also said they have some sort of pizza (not Donatos or Papa Johns but..) so I am sure we will check that out at some point! I am sure this is going to be interesting...then again I have had hamburger and pizza in a blender through a straw so.....
In case you were wondering....that is NOT my beef jerky!

No comments:
Post a Comment