Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another from BK

 Thursday, Oct. 23rd

Hey Guys!  This is BK (or “A” as most of you know by now….)  So Blonde and Baldy came back again this afternoon.  I think I saw them pushing each other to get to my walker first.  A least they did not pull hair….not that baldy has any to pull!!!  First things first…BOTTLE!!  Yum!  Baldy put this strange black and gold bib on me….it kind of matched the symbol on his shirt.  Actually now that I think about it he had a shirt on yesterday that had the same symbol…..maybe the day before that too….strange!!!  He must buy his clothes at the same place.  I wonder what that symbol is…Maybe it has something to do with those friends of his that he keeps talking about: Troy Pal-a-something…..Ben Roethlisberger…..Mike Tomlin.  I think they must be very, very good friends of Bald Guy’s because he keeps telling me how we will see them every Sunday!   After my bottle it was time for a walk because Blonde lady said it was too nice outside to stay in the hot room.  I knew what was coming next….I DON’T like this part….the SNOWSUIT!!!  Well apparently they bought me my very own!  It was BLUE!!  I have to tell you though, these people have to be new at this gig….this snowsuit will fit me until I am 20 years old!!!  I thought the thing was eating me it was so big!!  I was not happy about that and I knew how to get even….About 5 minutes in to our walk, I went to sleep!!!  Before I went to sleep though I got to see some pics of me….one of me for my passport thing and one of me with blonde lady and baldy for some appointment they have in a few weeks.  I think I look pretty good if I do say so myself!  I woke up inside in the room and thank goodness they were taking me out of the great blue monster snowsuit.  We played a little longer on the floor and I got to look at some pictures of these people I have never seen before but they looked pretty nice.  Blonde lady said I get to meet them in December.  And just like clock work at 5:45 PM they took me back to my playroom….I heard the blonde lady said she HATES this part.    She always hands me over to the nanny and runs out of the room….BUT she keeps coming back each day…so I think that is a good sign :)

That’s all for now….

BK

PS My birthday is March 32nd….Just like my nana!!  

No comments: