Anne - all in good time my friend!! I seem to remember a certain Jan. baby that it took quite a spell to see pics of!!!
Aunt Jill and Uncle Mike - Isn't that hand adorable? We were thinking maybe an EAR tonight!! Or do you have a request? I am surprised we were able to get his hand out of his mouth long enough to take a picture! He loves those 2 middle fingers!! Of course this pic is all dependent on us being able to get a CAMERA!!!!!!
Oh and for all of you that think we are escaping the wonderful democratic process known as the election in the US....we KNOW that Obama is taking time out later this week to go visit his grandmother! We heard it at least 5 times this am. AND the people over here know about it too! You can run (fly) but you can't hide the election!!!
Stay tuned for pics of our grocery store buys!!

1 comment:
Request from Sea drive = face.
Even in Kaz you are not immune to the circus that is the US election cycle...too bad I guess there is no escaping it.
Post a Comment